The Kneebar is the Armbar for Experts
(Noobs Master the Armbar... 'Masters' master the Kneebar)
MEET BJJ BLACK BELT DR. SCOTT SULLIVAN
Scott Sullivan is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, experienced Muay Thai trainer, experienced MMA trainer, the author of numerous martial arts instructional videos, and is the owner and chief instructor of Bam Bam Martial Arts in Houston, TX..
Having trained for over 18 years in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, as well as with some of the worlds most well respected grapplers, Scott has acquired a multitude of techniques and grappling knowledge. Scott has trained with the likes of Rickson Gracie, Relson Gracie, Carlos Machado, John Machado, Mario Roberto, along with a host of other grappling experts and is now passing on that knowledge to you. Whether it is a lock, choke, or some kind of pin or hold down, it makes NO DIFFERENCE. This set will show you the EASIEST ways Scott knows of for countering the most common grappling attacks.
IN THIS SET ENTITLED “Kneebar 101”, YOU WILL GET SCOTT’S SIMPLIFIED AND PREFERRED SYSTEM FOR SETTING UP ONE OF THE MOST COMMON GRAPPLING ATTACKS.
HERE IS A RUNDOWN OF JUST SOME OF THE MATERIAL INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE. YOU GET ALL OF THIS AND MORE IN THIS DVD:
KNEEBAR 101 Disc
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 1 - Introduction To The Kneebar
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 2 - The Best Grips For The Kneebar
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 3 - Stopping The Leg Cross With The Foot Pull
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 4 - The Superman Counter
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 5 - The Butt Kick Counter
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 6 - The Kneebar Fight Drill
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 7 - The Power Knee Bar - Basic Version
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 8 - The Power Kneebar Leg Trap Version
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 9 - The Power Kneebar Knee Pin Variation
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 10 - Low Entry To The Reverse Mount
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 11- High Entry To The Reverse Mount
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 12 - The Backstep From Top Half Guard
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 13 - Baiting The Kneebar From The Mount
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 14 - The Step Over From Half Guard
- Kneebar 101 Lesson 15 - The Fake Knee Cut To Backstep Kneebar